Monday, March 24, 2008

Thanks to everyone who came along to The Macbeth and / or Cargo this weekend - had alot of fun. Had a technology nightmare when my soundcard failed me at Cargo so it was back to the old school with a 100% vinyl set. Here's what I played:

Juan Maclean - Dance With Me (DFA)
Shackleton - Death Is Not Final (Skull Disco)
Woolfy - The Growler (Mindless Boogie)
Unknown - Blow Me Slow (Noid)
Vastkustska Ryggdunkarsallskapet - Mozarella Morning (No. 1)
Justin Robertson - Love Movement (Bugged Out)
The Emperor Machine - Gang Bang (DC)
Blackbelt Andersen - Sirup (Prins Thomas Discomiks) (Full Pupp)
Richard Gateux - Dune (Fat Fuk)
Unknown - 1984 (Summer of Lovefingers Mix) (Blackdisco)
The Nick Straker Band - Straight Ahead (Firebird)
Wuf Ticket - The Key (Prelude)
Skinny Joey - Area 45 (Mindless Boogie)
ME - RNB Junkie (Golf Channel)
Skatt Brothers - Walk The Night (White Label)
RAF - Self Control (Carrerre)
Unknown - Zimbra (Main Mix) (Di Sisco)
Chicks On Speed - Wordyrappinggood (Playgroup Remix) (White Label)
Flash - You Really Got Me (MRC)
Motorcity Drum Ensemble - Raw Cuts 1 (Unknown)
Faceball 2000 - La Patinoire (Live At The Cafeteria Mix) (Versatile)
They Came From The Stars I Saw Them - Signals (Emperor Machine Dub Remix) (Thisisnotanexit)
Front Page Insurance - You Got My Love (Combi Edit)

There was a whole load of negative energy in the DJ booth at Cargo as not only did my laptop fail me, but one of my headphones stopped working, a needle on one of the decks started jumping, and the monitor went as well.....the energy sorted itself after a bit though and the last 45 minutes of my set was a blast - thanks to Go!Zilla for asking myself and Detachments to play!

Detachments were quite simply brilliant at Cargo - 4 gigs in and they are tight as you like. Watch out for their debut single landing in June with remixes from MoscoW and Naum Gabo. Killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment