Thursday, May 15, 2008



The latest release from Thisisnotanexit Records hits the shops on Monday May 19th. They Came From The Stars I Saw Thems biggest POP hit to date coming on like Roxy Music meets Devo called The HOT Inc. on both 7" and 12" and digital download (you know from itunes and other places like that!). Anyways both formats contain new tracks and remixes so buy them both! Make sure you all rush out and buy it next week and it might even get in the charts! Or you can pre-order from HMV here:



I fly out to Ibiza tomorrow for a week of relaxation. I'm even turning my email off for a week for the first time in A VERY LONG TIME. Memories of sorting out the Hatchback release last Autumn from a village in Vietnam still haunt me. See you in a week or so....

No comments:

Post a Comment