Friday, June 19, 2009


On Monday 22nd June the remixes of Detachments The Flowers That Fell will be released on a very limited white label 12". Only 200 copies have been pressed. It features Capracara (fresh from his King Of Witches release on DFA), Parallels (fresh from their debut release on Thisisnotanexit Records! And remixing Sally Shapiro and Delphic at the moment), Thee Four Horsemen and The Max Moreau Quartet.
If you would like to buy a copy head to the shops on Monday - or we have 5 copies here at the label store for sale. Just drop us a note if you want one - they are £5.99 each. There are none left at the warehouse so once they're gone they're gone!
I'll be back over the weekend with a full 4 week catch up of the essential purchase. A bumper feast of records and cds you should have bought.
I'm off to spend 2 hours on a train with my laptop trying to finish a new mix. I hope the train has plug sockets otherwise I'm going to be VERY unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment