Tuesday, December 04, 2007


As a child I knew, that the stars could only get brighter, and we would get closer, get closer, ooooooooh;
As a child I knew, that the stars could only get brighter, that we could get closer, leaving these darkness behind;
Ooooh ooooh oooooh;

Now that I am older, the stars should light upon my face, but when I find myself alone, find myself alone, ooooooh;
Now that I am older, the stars should light upon my face, but when I find myself alone, I feel like I am blind;
Ooooh ooooh oooooh;
And feel it, feel it, feel it, feel it;
Like I am blind;

I wish the stars could shine now, for they are closer, they are near, but they will not present my present, they will not present my present;
I wish the light could shine now, for it is closer, it is here, but it will not present my present, and it makes my past and future painfully clear;

To hear you now, to see you now, I can look outside myself, and I must examine my breath, and look inside, oooooooooooh;
To see you now, to hear you now, I can look outside myself, I must examine my breath, and look inside;

BECAUSE I FEEL BLIND, BECAUSE I FEEL BLIND!

Feel it, feel it, feel it, feel it, oooooh feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment