Friday, June 16, 2006

Wowee Zowee!

I've got a nice promo 12" doublepack of remixes of Stephen Malkmus (ex-Pavement) track 'Kindling For Master' in the post to me which I'm hugely excited about. Its probably the most exciting set of remixes I've seen on one package for ages - and features Major Swellings (aka Prins Thomas), Hot Chip, Emperor Machine and Polmo Polpo. No idea when they're coming out or if they're going to get an official release but I'll post the best of the lot up once they arrive. Here in the meantime is the original version - Pavement goes disco......

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E1D3460C10EEBDA9

I've also got a hugely rare Blackstrobe track called Pins and Needles which I might post up next week if I remember.....

No comments:

Post a Comment