Monday, July 16, 2007

I've been rather busy recently - and my laptop is on holiday at the moment so I have no computer access at home. I will be back blogging full time next week honest - hopefully the Thisisnotadisco mix is keeping you busy.

In the meantime I have bits and pieces of news:

1. Kid 606 is going to remix the Sculpture single SCRAM which is due out later this year - good news!

2. I may also be able to announce a couple of new things that will be added to the release schedule - both killer - you'll just have to wait a little bit longer for me to give you the full details...

3. Hatchback White Labels available THIS WEEK! Phonica will have 50x copies later this week so watch out for that. There'll be an additional few available directly from the Thisisnotanexit webstore too. Either or get one fast before the official release in September. As Ewan Pearson says in his new chart "Fuck me this is special.."
Over and out until next week when service will be resumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment